-->

Friday, October 4, 2013

Group

In our group, we haved faced little problems. Whenever we would decide on what time to film, people would show up late. One day, we planned to film on a Saturday and the Friday before a guy told us he couldn't come. He could of told us Wednesday but he waited last minute. We also had little problems, that are fixable, when filming. We shot one scene and the lighting looks completely different. When we were doing ADR, I was shocked that a guy couldn't hear all the static in the background. It seemed like everything was going good but then once I listened to it, we had to fix it.  We asked if Lemos would fix it and he did. After, it sounded way better. There's also been little silky mistaked in cinematography. We also had times where we would eat and take like an hour break; therefore, we decided to not take breaks anymore. 
What I really liked from this group is that when something was going bad, we would all start shooting ideas to fix it. After, we would compromise and decided on an idea.
I'm worried that we won't get finished in time but I'm confident that my group will prove me wrong and that we are going to finish. We just need to fix the silly mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment